Tuesday, January 17, 2017

My Vegan Pinterest, part 2, (posted from my former blog) :)

If you'd like to see more photos and recipes like these, you may want to come check out my Pinterest. :) My last Vegan Pinterest post seemed to go over well.... and I have collected more recipes.... so, I thought I'd go a head and post some more photos. :)

Fruit Pizza with a Maple Quinoa Crust by GreentThickies.com




Sugar-Free Apple Pie Chia Seed Jam + Breakfast Parfait. Vegan, gluten-free by Oh She Glows


raw pizza bites! vegan, gluten-free, sugar-free, raw and they taste just like pizza! by: Veggienook.com



Raw Vegan Jamaican Jerk Burgers Copyright Shernell Cooke recipe found at Vegan in the Sun



 

Juicer Pulp Bread by Gluten-free Cat


  Deep Dish Apple Pear Tart by Raw Food Recipes Chick-pea Omelet by Sketch-free Vegan Eating

No comments:

Post a Comment