Saturday, January 14, 2017

A Book Review of 'Street Vegan', by Adam Sobel

This is from the cook booked, called, 'Street Vegan', by Adam Sobel, who's vegan food truck was awarded as the coveted 'Vendy' Award, several years in a row, for best food vender in New Jersey.





I'm not sure I'm ambitious enough to try to make the fritters, yet, as I don't have a deep fryer, and am going to have to mull over what I need to look for in a deep fryer, but, on my list of recipes from this book, I'm going to try to make the 'Truffled Potato and Fried Onion Perogies'. There is a note on the same page about truffle oil and how to choose the real thing.

An easier recipe, as far as baking looks to be the 'Pine Nut Friendlies'.... though easy, it sounds absolutely exquisite. What is not to like about a freshly baked pine-nut cookie? I'll be needing to buy some vegan powdered sugar.... other than that I already have the pine nuts and the few other ingredients.

So..... stay tuned for some photos of my loving efforts, as I'm looking forward to making the perogies and pine nut cookies, very much.

Check out my blog on Steemit: https://steemit.com/@charityislove


If this looks like a great book that you'd love to own, click the Amazon link!

No comments:

Post a Comment